Projects approved under the SPP 1448, Phase III (2015-16)
All projects approved under the Priority Programme, Phase III (2015-16) are listed on the left.
Criteria for the approval of projects under the Priority Programme
The programme aims at improving existing theories that explain the role of creativity in processes of social change by employing both empirical and conceptual approaches.
The analytic key concepts of the programme are:
1. technologies and significations as well as their mutual entanglements;
2. translation of technologies and significations in their travels through space, time and social spheres;
3. practices of ordering that draw on technologies and significations;
4. adaptation and creativity.
Accordingly, project proposals should meet the following requirements:
1. a convincing contribution towards the analysis of the central guiding question of the Priority Programme;
2. a clear definition of the comparisons that are aimed for within the single project and within the overall Priority Programme.
The projects funded by the Priority Programme are part of the events and activities coordinated by the spokespersons.